About Full Mouth Reconstruction and Restorative Dentistry – Kailua-Kona
Dental problems come in all different forms, and they rarely come one at a time. Many of our patients usually have a few dental health concerns that they want addressed. In order to meet those needs, we are happy to offer full mouth reconstruction. Dental rehabilitation at our Kailua-Kona practice will use the latest techniques in cosmetic and restorative dentistry available. Dr. Carter Yokoyama will use [his-her-their] years of expertise to help you achieve your dental health goals.
What Full Mouth Reconstruction Means
A full mouth reconstruction combines several cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry procedures. When performed in combination with one another, these dental treatments can improve the health of a person’s smile while simultaneously enhancing the appearance.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
We can use a number of different treatments when performing a full mouth reconstruction. When you visit our Kailua-Kona practice for a consultation, we can go over all potential procedures in more detail. This is a list of the most common full mouth reconstruction treatments.
- Dental Fillings: These are an ideal treatment for cavities.
- Inlays and Onlays: These can address substantial tooth decay.
- Dental Crowns: These are ideal for major tooth damage.
- Dental Bridges: These are a good option when patients are missing a few teeth.
- Dentures: These are a good option when patients are missing many teeth in a row.
- Dental Implants (Implant Dentistry): These artificial tooth roots are for anchoring dental restorations in place.
- Periodontal Care: This is an excellent option for enhancing the health of the gums.
- Root Canal Therapy: Sometimes a root canal is the only way to save a tooth from extraction.
- TMJ Disorder (TMD) Treatment: This will remedy clicking, popping, or painful locking of the jaw.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Options: Enhancing the appearance of your smile is part of a full mouth reconstruction as well.
Custom Restorative Dentistry Treatment
No two patients are alike, which means that no two full mouth reconstructions will be exactly the same. This ability to perform customized care is key to enhancing the overall appearance and health of our patients’ smiles. When you visit our practice serving Kailua-Kona, we will design the full mouth reconstruction to meet your own unique needs.
Financing Plans and Payment Options
The average cost of a full mouth reconstruction can vary a great deal. For some patients, the cost may seem prohibitive. However, we believe that nothing should stand in the way of good dental health. It’s for that reason that our practice offers financing options for full mouth reconstruction. These will help break the total cost of your dental treatment into affordable monthly payments. Many patients find this eases the financial burden and allows them to budget responsibly.
Learn More About Full Mouth Reconstruction in Kailua-Kona
A full mouth reconstruction may be just the option that you’re looking for. If you would like more information about restorative dentistry options that can improve your dental health and enhance the overall appearance of your smile, be sure to contact our Kailua-Kona practice for full mouth reconstruction. Our entire team looks forward to meeting you in person.